When it comes to serious horsepower, Hyundai may not be the first automaker that comes to mind – but believe it or not, Hyundai offers a variety of vehicles that will satisfy your need for speed. The Wall Street Cheat Sheet took some time to sort out the specs on all Hyundai models, and have produced a list of the Hyundai’s fastest vehicles. We think you’ll be impressed.
For the sake of time, we’ll cover the top five here. (Those are really the most exciting, anyway – right?) Check out the Wall Street Cheat Sheet for the entire list. Buckle up and hold on tight – here are Hyundai’s most powerful and fastest cars based on 0 to 60 mph acceleration times.
- Equus Signature. The Equus’ 5.0-liter V8 engine goes from 0 to 60 in just 5.4 seconds.
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 R-Spec. This sports car boasts a 3.8-liter V6 engine and puts out an impressive 348 horsepower and 295 pound-feet of torque, allowing it to go from 0 to 60 in 5.3 seconds.
- Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition. This is a slight variation from the R-Spec, and houses the same 3.8-liter V6 engine. In this model, that engine can get the coupe from 0 to 60 in just 5.2 seconds. The 3.8 Track Edition boasts the largest performance numbers of any Hyundai V6.
- Genesis 5.0 V8. The 5.0 V8 Genesis actually earns the exact same 0 to 60 acceleration time as Hyundai’s most powerful car (in the number one spot below). Acting as a tie breaker, the Genesis 5.0 V8’s horsepower of 407 comes in just below the champion’s horsepower of 429.
- Genesis Sedan 5.0 R-Spec. This beast can get from 0 to 60 in 4.8 seconds, with a horsepower of 429, making it Hyundai’s most powerful vehicle. (Not including in after-market alterations and enhancements.)
What are you waiting for? Sop by Southtowne Hyundai today to learn more about the horsepower behind Hyundai.