If you’re in the market for a new car, it might be important to note that Hyundai offers America’s very best warranty. It’s all a part of Hyundai Assurance—and it’s the best deal you can get on a new car.
So what does Hyundai Assurance entail? A little bit of everything:
- A 5-year/60,000-mile new vehicle limited warranty
- A 7-year anti-perforation warranty, mileage unlimited
- A 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain limited warranty
- A lifetime hybrid battery warranty
But that’s only the beginning. All drivers will also get the following:
- 5-year 24-hour roadside assistance, unlimited miles
- 12-month/12,000-mile replacement parts and accessories limited warranty
- 7-year/70,000-mile California emission controls systems warranty
- 8-year/80,000-mile federal emission defect & performance warranty
How does this stack up against the competitors? Hyundai’s powertrain warranty duration is double the years of Toyota’s, Honda’s, Nissan’s, and Chevrolet’s. Only Chevrolet offers up to 100,000 miles—the other three only offer up to 60,000. The new vehicle limited warranty is also longer in duration and better in mile limits than the same competitors, and even luxury brand Lexus.