Thousands of talented performing artists gather in Atlanta every year for the dozens of spectacular music festivals in the area. We at SouthTowne Hyundai love music, especially sharing it with crowds of enthusiastic, like-minded fans. That’s why we recommend attending these music festivals in Atlanta this year.
- AtlantaFest (June): This faith-based music festival draws leading artists from across the nation for a week of musical enlightenment.
- Shaky Knees Music Festival (May): Talented up-and-coming rock, folk, and alternative artists headline this three-day performance event where you can see tomorrow’s best acts before they reach stardom.
- Atlanta Jazz Festival (May): One of the leading jazz celebrations in the world, this toe-tappin’ bonanza brings the world’s leading and emerging artists together for a whole month of groovy music.
- ProgPower USA (September): Rock out to the best progressive rock and power metal musicians at this hard-core music extravaganza. The crowds are wild and the acts are some of the most unique you’ll see all year.
- TomorrowWorld (September): Take a short drive to Chattahoochee Hills for a festival of electronic dance music set in a magical, forest-like wonderland. Hundreds of DJs perform at this festival known for its safe reputation and anti-drug policy.
- CounterPoint Music Festival (May): Camp in the Kingston Downs woods and look out on the breathtaking Appalachian mountains as you enjoy lively avant-garde pop, rock, and hip hop tunes.
You’re sure to find your new favorite artists at any of these music festivals in 2016.